- BRAND: Nong Shim
- NET WT.: 4.23oz (120g) x 20pcs
- NUTRITION FACTS
- Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
- Servings Per Container About 2
- Calories 240, Calories from fat 70(1ea)
- Weight ( packing box + goods):2400g(5.29lb)
- 1) Noodle: Wheat flour, Palm oil, modified potato starch, salt, guar gum, garlic, tea extract, riboflavin color
- 2) Powdered Soup: Beef Seasoning, Salt, Red Pepper, Black Pepper, Rice, Glucose, Garlic, Monosodium Glutamate,
- Sugar, Dried Carrot, Dried Green Onion, Seaweed, Dextrin, Hydrolysed Soy Protein.
How to Cook
- ▪ Boiling
- 1. Boil 19 1/2 fl. oz. of water. Add noodles, soup base and vegetable mix.
- 2. Cook for 5 minutes. 3. Remove from heat or microwave and serve.
- ▪ Microwave
- 1. Put 17 1/2 fl. oz. of water, vegetable mix, soup base and noodles in a microwaveable bowl.
- 2. Place a microwaveable cover on the bowl. Cook for 8 minutes. If you use hot water, cook for 5 minutes.
SHIN RAMYUN is a spicy hot noodle, made of rich beef flavor and various natural seasoning.
- Creating an instant sensation since its launch in October 1986 in South Korea, The SHIN (meaning "hot" in Korean) RAMYUN has quickly become a best selling item across all of Asia and is now loved by millions in Japan, US, Latin America, Hong Kong, Taiwan and China due to its unique and hot taste.
*Package may differ to the photo.